Marketing and Communication plays a vital role in communicating the brand message to potential and existing customers. Given the evolution of modern technologies and the rise of online marketing activities, we consider it crucial to invest in digital marketing. We are looking to expand our team to support the company in achieving online brand awareness and organic growth.
As our Marketing Communications Intern, you will provide creative ideas to help us achieve our goals and you will have broad administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. You will assist us as a proactive member in multiple online marketing initiatives. So bring your passion, ambition, and desire to do things differently!
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various global marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Assist in content creation for online marketing activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Support with coordination of trade shows and other events in Europe
- Support Marcom with inventory of brochures, distribution in a digital library and brand guideline standardization
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- HBO/WO Business, Marketing or Communications student
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in spoken and written Dutch & English required
- Flexible, “can do” mentality
- Ability to work independently
Edisonstraat 2, Oldenzaal, The Netherlands
Choose opportunity – choose Power Packer!
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people. With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Are you interested?