Market Support Manager
Joost Geuzendam, Sales Manager Heavy Commercial Vehicles:
Today’s business environment requires constant innovation for enabling our growth objectives as a supplier for Truck OEM’s and adjacent markets. Good understanding of the market and customer needs, translating these into new solutions, adding value for the customer. Building strong relationships and bringing conceptual solutions to the “table” is essential for demonstrating our competencies as a niche player in the automotive market. To strengthen our leading market position we are looking for a “proactive” driven market support manager to join our commercial vehicle sales team.
Market Support Manager
Within the Commercial Vehicles market group the Key Account Managers and the Market Support Managers are responsible for the execution of all commercial activities. The Key Account Manager has the challenge of acquiring new programs; the Market Support Manager is responsible for the series programs. The hydraulic systems for these programs will be developed in the 'center of excellence' in Oldenzaal, the Netherlands and produced in various locations (The Netherlands, France, India, China and Brazil). Our customers include the leading truck manufacturers; Scania, Volvo, DAF and Iveco. As a Market Support Manager you will drive customer satisfaction and sales growth by acting as the central contact person between the internal organization and the customer organization.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Maintaining the customer relationship, continuously improving customer satisfaction (QCD).
- Guiding and trading quotations for changes and service parts.
- Preparing short and medium-term forecasts.
- Take care of account receivables and claims handling.
- Change management: guiding changes (inventory, lead time, status registration).
- Handling customer orders / contracts: processing in ERP system / administration.
- Acts as intermediary between internal organization and existing customers regarding improvements for running business, technical changes and crisis situations.
- Develops, maintains and improves internal business processes required to efficiently and effectively serve (new) customers as well as to support the internal organization.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical / managerial direction;
- Several years of experience in an international (technical / industrial) B2B environment;
- Experienced in working in a project structure and project teams;
- Organization talent (time management, process driven), PDCA;
- Customer focus;
- Stress resistant and tenacious;
- Energetic, driven and result oriented;
- Flexible and pragmatic attitude;
- Fluent in German and English language (written and verbal).
Are you interested?
Acquisition is not appreciated.