Graduation intern Product Management – February 2018
For our products strategy department in Oldenzaal we are looking for an enthusiastic and eager person to support our Product Management team. The graduation project starts in February 2018. The subject will be performing a market research on a new product/marketing combination within either commercial vehicles or automotive. It is expected that you will be most of your time present at our headquarters in Oldenzaal. So bring your passion, ambition, and desire to do things differently and pursue a product management challenge with us!
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Supporting the ideation and definition of product/market combinations, trends and market variables.
- Complete market analyses that include competitor analyses, Porters’ five forces, technological developments, value propositions
What do we expect from you?
- Studying Technical Business or related at Bachelor level;
- Preferably in 3rd or 4th Year;
- Interested in the automotive industry (experience is an advantage);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly MS Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills, both Dutch and English.
- Flexible, “can do” mentality
- Professional, courteous manner in order to interact with customers and team-members
We want to offer you an assignment where you can apply your acquired skills in a practical environment and to work with innovative colleagues in a dynamic international organization. We guarantee a fun and varied internship, a market placement fee and much space to develop yourself! We certainly intend to integrate your end product in our actuators!