Graduation intern electrical engineering – February 2018
For our engineering department in Oldenzaal we are looking for an enthusiastic and eager person to support our engineering team. The internship starts in February 2018. Half of the time will be dedicated to the graduation project and half of the time to tasks that support the engineering part of this department. The subject of the graduation project will be determined in consultation with your company supervisor. It is expected that you will be most of your time present at our headquarters in Oldenzaal. So bring your passion, ambition, and desire to do things differently and pursue an electrical engineering internship with us!
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Participate in knowledge generation projects that are defined in our technology roadmap
- Actively support ideation, analysis and definition of new product/market combinations
- Perform studies into feasibility, cost and benefits of new concepts in electronics and control systems
What do we expect from you?
- Final year student bachelor electrical/electronic engineering or similar
- Interested in embedded electronics and system integration
- Basic programming skills
- Basic knowledge of PCB layout rules
- Ability to work independently
- Oral and written English communication skills
We want to offer you an assignment where you can apply your acquired skills in a practical environment and to work with innovative colleagues in a dynamic international organization. We guarantee a fun and varied internship, a market placement fee and much space to develop yourself! We certainly intend to integrate your end product in our actuators!